Away for Eight Years - Hello again.

GoldenMotor.com

cliptwings

Aug 22, 2008
It's been a while since I have been on the forum, so I thought I'd introduce myself again before wading into the different forums. Just like The Grateful Dead used to say, "What a long, strange trip it's been." Back in 2007 I built my first 2-stroke on a mountain bike, then followed that up with a 2-stroke on a beach cruiser. Messed around with them for a year, sold them (at a profit!), bought a 900cc Kawasaki, traded that in for a 650cc dirt bike, sold it for a 150cc scooter, and got rid of it on Craigs List. Now I'm looking to give myself another project to keep my hands busy. Thinking about a quiet, clean, 4-stroke mounted in a beach cruiser frame. I will need to add a banana seat and ape hangers, of course. I've considered many of the vendors listed here, and I think I'll go with motorizedbicycle.com. Their sister company, motorizedbicycle.ca has a really good reputation, so I expect the new US facility will be just as good. Glad to be back, and I'll post pictures of the bike when I get it finished.