Hi there

GoldenMotor.com

simplebobby86

Jun 9, 2008
Hi there, I am new to all of this. I have been wanting a motorcycle since I was sixteen, but it was either money being too tight or not finding what I really wanted in a bike. I also hated that most motorcycles got little more than a honda car!... Long and short of the story here I am fixing to build my own gas powered bicycle. FINALLY something relatively inexpensive and good on gas. Enough about all that,
I was wondering which kit was most recomended?
And also what is the best bicycle for this?

(P.S. I know it's gonna be great to do this!)

Any input will be appreciated. Great Forum

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
That depends on what you plan to do with the bike and how much money you have to spend on it.

If you go with the chinese 2 stroke kit I think they are all pretty much the same just get the best deal you can on one in my opinion. It is the only one I have any experience with.

whatever you decide to do if you have questions ask don't just wing it. people here will be glad to help and welcome aboard

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Welcome to the forum. Lots of motorized bicycle enthusiasts here. The bikes that work the best to put a motor on are the ones with the v shaped frame and normal size tubing. Others can be motorized but just take a little more fabrication. Pick a bike you like and start building. Lots of folks here more than willing to advize you along the way. Glad you joined us...................