My Dog

GoldenMotor.com

KenX

Apr 20, 2013
Lake Fork, Texas
I will try to post a picture of her tomorrow. I have a spoiled Australian Shepherd. She bitc&es at me. I am about to go out of my mind, what little there is left of the thing. Yes they are very smart and know how to manipulate. And for those that don't know an Australian Shepherd came in to being in Arizona or Western U.S. not Australia. I do love the Aussies but I'm not letting them lay claim to the Australian Shepherd.

bluegoatwoods

Jul 29, 2012
Central Illinois
I have an Australian Shepherd 'mix'. At least that's what he was represented as. But after puppyhood he turned nearly all black. The gray is only very faint now. But he's still good looking and he's a fine, fine dog. A terrific pal.

I'll attach a photo. It's the only one I have of him. He's actually not as ugly as the pic would suggest. I doctored it as a joke. My own version of the dreaded 'bad graduation photo'.

buddy with silly grin.JPG

And there is one more, now that I look. You can just see him in the trailer. My daughter took him out for a ride on an motorized bicycle I built about 5 yrs ago.

Ane and buddy on bike.jpg