10 have 10 days left to live.,,,

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Is this another one of those Y2K things? Or like, Global Warming? Or like the 'New Ice Age" that we were supposed to get in 1974? Maybe it's like the "hole in the ozone layer" scare because we use hair spray and rattle can paint.

Sorry, I'm unimpressed by little boys crying "Wolf". I'm too old for such nonsense.

Tom

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
Anyone with money in the bank they can't spend in time, send it to me. Also any spare motorcycles, 21-45 year old hot females and good whisky.

Jul 15, 2009
waukegan IL. U.S.A.
Who put the $?&@/?! Mayans in charge anyway ! If there so smart why they go belly up?
It way more lickely that people being stupid will cause the end , then a six line myth from the last page of the dresdin codex. Dont forget in all there wisdom the church burned 99% of mayan writeing...a codex out of context! (sorry cant help myself)

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Whereas I'm wondering, as members are unable to edit thread titles - if this isn't an attempt at immortality?

"Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow You're aaaalways a day aaaawaaaaay"

o_O

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
I can tell you what I'm NOT going to do in these last few days... I'm not going to pay a traffic ticket that I got for making a illegal U turn last month!

If I'm still alive in January?, then I'll pay it. ;)

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
NYB funny you brought up 12-12-12. I hear on the radio that today is a boys birthday, at 12:12pm on 12-12-12 he turned 12 years old!

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Like the planet cares what we carve into a hunk of rock. This is as silly as 'Daylight Savings Time'. Like the days are going to get longer or shorter depending on where we set our clocks? How stupid! The cartoon from Mexican, says it all. How arrogant of humans to believe that they have control over what happens to this planet.

The sad part is, is that there are dumb people out there who will fall for this garbage and change their lives because of it. I knew a man who blew his brains out the day before Y2K and left his young wife and daughter to fend for themselves because he was convinced that the world was going to fall apart and he wouldn't be able to make cell phone calls or browse the Internet anymore. No joke, that's a fact!

Tom