I'm building a new ride. However...

GoldenMotor.com

Donavan321

Sep 27, 2012
Appleton, Wisconsin
My significant other and I have been biking together awhile. I've been wanting to motor with her(as we all know it's a lot more enjoyable when you can cruise with someone) I'm letting her use my former mountain bike(never added recent pictures) Anyway, I'd like to use plastic flexible conduit to neatly house and route my wiring. I tried it once myself and it turned out okay, I've seen some pretty CLEAN builds using it. I'd like to see your pictures of how you have routed it(cruiser frames only please) Also, link me to any threads. Thanks very much!

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
Often thought it would be clean to run wires inside copper tube,and then inside the frame for part ..............Curt

Donavan321

Sep 27, 2012
Appleton, Wisconsin
Often thought it would be clean to run wires inside copper tube,and then inside the frame for part ..............Curt
I've seen that as well. I still prefer conduit though, lol. Otherwise, I may do my old fashioned"wrap it up very neatly in electric tape" method, and then route it cleanly along the frame.

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
I think if you got ahold of one of the wire works for hot rods they could make a harness, just the right length ( just a thought )............Curt

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
I use 4' sections of black heat shrink tubing when I run electrical. When shrunk, it is smaller and neater than conduit in my opinion.
Good idea one could even make a littl slit on the side if you wanted to run a shorter wire out the side...........Curt