Motor bicycle racing t-shirts

GoldenMotor.com

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Thanks to Nashmoto for all his expert design help we will finaaally
have some very kool T shirts at the October 19th race.

It was also Brian's brilliant idea to do gray print instead of white.

I would love to give them away to everyone that comes and supports
the races but I don't have the bucks to do that........

Going to sell them for only $15 at the track.

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
Re: October 2013 Race At Grange?

Neil--how about shirts for the future in red, yellow, green, and blue

ink can stay the same-- just vary the tees???!!!

Danschutz

Aug 19, 2013
Wyoming
Re: mbr t-shirts

I would love a medium if you would add shipping charges and could mail one out :) I would be there but I live in Sagebrushville Wyoming.......

Heck I could buy a couple of them and once you go to print them maybe the extra 30 will allow you to add some to the print fund. Whenever I get my bands shirts and hoodies printed I bring in some nice canvas type cloth, cut them into pieces the size of the front of a shirt and have the printers print the smaller design on that (each piece of canvas makes about 12 patches) and sell those as patches. Rough around the edges but people love them. I know your not trying to make money off these but at 2 or 3 bucks a patch you will have more funds for trophys or what have you throughout the year.

Dan.

Last edited:

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK

If you should have any XL left over, I'd also pay shipping to get one.

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
I would love a medium if you would add shipping charges and could mail one out :) I would be there but I live in Sagebrushville Wyoming.......

Dan.
Thanks Dan for the support and this race is going to be a blast! :)

I am hopefully getting them on Monday or Tuesday next week and the
first people to get them will be at the Socal Motor Bicycle Racing event
on Friday 18th and Saturday 19th at Grange Motor Circuit.

I may buy more than 60 and get some with just the logo with no track
or date and may get some as back prints with nothing on the front? Lottsa
decisions...... :D

Last edited:

Danschutz

Aug 19, 2013
Wyoming

IMO you guys hit a home run with that design, that's screams as a front design for sure. 5ish sounds great, if its more I will gladly paypal you the difference.

It's cool to see this today, I was just thinking that this forum could use a more....modern design as the forum shirt and wanted to ask the community what they would like to see in a design, have my good friend (world traveling artist) make the design come true. Of course with the blessing of the forum owner! Sold at cost or any profits to be taken in by the forum.

Dan.

bahramu

Jun 6, 2013
San Francisco

Too bad they say Socal, would of bought one

And that's not just because I live in Norcal. I think you may be alienating people that would have otherwise wanted that shirt.

Last edited:

Danschutz

Aug 19, 2013
Wyoming

Too bad they say Socal, would of bought one

And that's not just because I live in Norcal. I think you may be alienating people that would have otherwise wanted that shirt.
So Cal on the design is not only where the event is located but from a fashion aspect, genius.

Like so many others Ive lived in a lot of different states and even a couple different countries. Whenever the conversation turns to racing be it drag racing, sprints or even motocross people think of SoCal. The use of the vintage rider with the thoughts of SoCal tracks makes this shirt a homerun imo.

Dan.

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA

That's a cool shirt, if you are going to sell them I'll take a large just like that one.

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com

That's a cool shirt, if you are going to sell them I'll take a large just like that one.
Yes, they will be for sale at $15 + $6 for USPS Priority Mail shipping.
Gotta see if I can fit 2 shirts in one envelope?
The larger sizes will be a few bucks? more.
I will be picking them up early next week.

Thanks for supporting motorized bicycle racing! :)

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas

IMO you guys hit a home run with that design, that's screams as a front design for sure. 5ish sounds great, if its more I will gladly paypal you the difference.

It's cool to see this today, I was just thinking that this forum could use a more....modern design as the forum shirt and wanted to ask the community what they would like to see in a design, have my good friend (world traveling artist) make the design come true. Of course with the blessing of the forum owner! Sold at cost or any profits to be taken in by the forum.

Dan.
Thats a cool idea if Paul and everyone else would be in favor, would be nice to have a couple more options as far as graphics and colors for our forum shirt.

Id be owning a couple or more of them myself, if we had a black shirt option and a white shirt option with some cool graphics and the forum addy plastered big across it.

A bright safety Orange or a bright yellow would be cool also.

Map
.wee.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas

Not a T Shirt and there will be only 5 of them made.

Now that is really nice.....!

I'd like to have one of those with a cool looking spoked bicycle wheel with some flames trailing behind it engraved.....!
probably be way rich for my blood but that would be a cool design along with the cool design you got going on there for the race.

again that is nice.

map

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK

For some reason, the logo reminds me of the 'villians' in a Speed Racer cartoon from the 60's.....

Those are happy flashbacks from a much simplier time!!