What do you think? New Build

GoldenMotor.com

Huffydavidson

STREETRACER/MANUFACTURER
Jan 29, 2012
st.louis,mo.
It looks like it would be a cool looking chopper build BUT, that radius on the bottom of the set post radius is a concern to me I hope you know how to fabricate things like mounts because its not a basic install for the motor.however bikeberry sells manic mechanic motor mounts that have swivels that would be perfect for that kind of an install .I think you're like 80 bucks they're not cheap .or if you have really good fabrication skills go to it .I'll say this I can make it work . Good luck and welcome to the forum !

Last edited:

crassius

Sep 30, 2012
USA
on a first build, some folks find the task quite difficult - by the 2nd or 3rd, it gets much easier

that bike looks like it will take quite a bit of work, so may not be a good choice for the first time - you could always build an easy one first, then sell it when you're ready for a harder one

KenX

Apr 20, 2013
Lake Fork, Texas
on a first build, some folks find the task quite difficult - by the 2nd or 3rd, it gets much easier

that bike looks like it will take quite a bit of work, so may not be a good choice for the first time - you could always build an easy one first, then sell it when you're ready for a harder one
Well, that does not look like a good choice. I have good mechanical skills but do not have the experience nor fabrication equipment. Thanks, that was very good advice. I'm not looking for problems. I agree. I should keep it simple.