briggs bike

GoldenMotor.com

headtrama

Jul 8, 2010
california
I have been kicking around the idea of selling my briggs bike . I have way to many bikes now and need to make some room . The motor was built by Carlson motor sports . Its a nice bike that runs good . anybody interested in it pm me .

headtrama

Jul 8, 2010
california
3000.00 obo there is over a grand in the motor . It has all the arc parts head ,rod and side cover . big valves custom ground cam . bike is also California plated .

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Thats a great deal for that bike. Even Iceman said it was a steal. I know that bike and how it runs, seen the detail and quality like no other.

You would be better posting on ebay...

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
This bike is AWESOME! Certainly worth every penny and I know cuz I've raced against it and it's as fast and powerful as my 212cc. The bike is stunning in person, a real show piece an owner would be proud of. This is a serious bike that is race ready!

Gbrebes

Jul 16, 2010
Los angeles
Hey Andy,

I am sure you wouldn't be interested in this, but if you ever want to sell just the engine, I would like to know about it. I too have seen this bike in the flesh and ever since I saw it I have craved that motor. I am sure it would be out of my price range, but if you ever wanted to sell the motor, maybe you could let us all know.

I also agree that the asking price is more than reasonable. All kinds of custom work done to many different components. Good luck on the sale.

Gilbert

headtrama

Jul 8, 2010
california
Thanks guys for the compliments , I really want to sell it as a whole bike . The only reason I am selling it is for the room and I haven't ridden since the last race . I like the lighter nimble bikes better .