thatsdax rip-off

GoldenMotor.com

Drago

Sep 27, 2012
Rockies
I had a warranty problem on a reg Titan 49cc and Dax fixed it with no ? asked. Within the warranty period though.

thatsdax

Feb 22, 2008
www.thatsdax.com
This Customer bought a Titan 4 stroke back in May of last year. This Customer calls me in Jan of this year saying he has a problem with engine and the way it runs.. I stated that engine is way out of warranty period. Customer says he was in Hospital for 3 months.. I said.. I am sorry.. Send motor to me and I will take a look at it and see what we can do even though it is out of warranty.. He said.. Ok.. so.. In my defense, a picture is worth a thousand words.. This is what was sent to me. This is all that was sent to me.. PARTS ! Not just parts.. But Missing and broken parts.. Customer called later to ask for status. I asked, why did you send me parts? He said.. No big deal.. It should only take 5-10 mins to put it all back together.. Anyway.. See picture of what was sent to me.. Also.. This will not affect my warranty or my good hardheartedness to other customers.

Attachments

Last edited:

Kioshk

Oct 21, 2012
Connecticut
Well, good for DAX for going above and beyond to help the customer out considering his unfortunate circumstances. Here's hoping he's recovered and can find some happiness in another build. I say it's a big PR win for DAX, and a good lesson for Savanne. Savanne is 65, and it's good to know that the motorized bicycle bug's bite does not fade over time; he probably has some good pointers if he cares to share 'em.

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
well..savanne didn't post e-mails proving contact. never said he was sick 3mo, [sincerly hope he's well] comes outta nowhere guns blazing. i try to back him up a little. but...whats wrong with the motor? dont need a carb or exhaust to check compression. savanna should have checked it [fuel/comp/spark]. dax said first contact jan?? did dax check comp? ''i will have a look'' if he first contacted in jan he should be s.o.l. and dax offering to ''look'' is beyond the call of duty. my hat's off to dax. dennis