4G T Belt Drive Replacement Trans only $130. USD

GoldenMotor.com

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
NEW PRICE 4G T Belt Drive Replacement Trans only $120. USD

5:1 ratio 4G T Belt Replacement Transmission for tapered shaft clutch included $120. USD
15.jpg
T Belt Drive.jpg
36 - Copy.jpg
20tbell.jpg Clutch and bell included
4g-engine-view-spread-small[1].jpg This is JUST a pic of what a tapered shaft engine looks like for identification only
This a very affordable replacement transmission and includes spanner wrench for ajusting the T Belt.
Free shipping in the continental USA only.
Contact me for more information
Terry

Last edited:

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
5:1 ratio 4G T Belt Drive Replacement Transmission for 5/8 keyed shaft for GXH-50 Honda & Huasheng 142F-cc Engines Clutch included $140. USD
honda-4g-gearbox.jpg
15.jpg
11.jpg
36.jpg
gxh50qxab.jpg This picture is for engine identification only 5/8 keyed shaft for Honda GXH-50 & Hausheng 142F-cc Engines.
This is an affordable solution for all those broken junky transmissions out there and includes spanner wrench for ajusting the T Belt.
Free shipping in the continental USA only.
Cheers
Terry

Last edited:

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
NEW PRICES ON THE 4G T BELT DRIVE
T Belt Drive for tapered shaft OLD PRICE WAS $130. NEW PRICE $120. USD T Belt Drive.jpg

T Belt Drive for 5/8 keyed shaft OLD PRICE WAS $150. NEW PRICE $140. USD honda-4g-gearbox.jpg

Free Shipping for the Lower 48 States

Last edited:

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Here is the latest News about the 4G T Belt Drive transmission for the 5/8 keyed shaft measures only 2 1/16 wide customer provided information

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
:-||:-||i have 80t not happy bearings need i say more, just curious what speed differance between 80t and 100t i could expect
Hi Sorry for the slow responce oil patch has me away from my laptop but I am here now.

So here it is if you have a 20 tooth to a 100 tooth with a 13 tooth output and a 50 tooth rear that will get you just over 30 mph I hope I remembered the tooth count right, I think it is.

Here is what I have on my bike 20 tooth to a 100 tooth ei 5:1 ratio to a 10 tooth output and 36 tooth rear sprocket and that gives the same top speed just over 30 mph.

Not strong enough to pull a stump out but geared low enough that it will accelerate nice, climb hills and carry weight, BUT if you are not careful you can over rev your engine and damage it and that is well documented.

I do have several videos on youtube that can prove the speeds I am talking about. I have even done 5:1 ratio with a 56 tooth rear and still got 29 mph but you could never maintain that speed for any lenght of time with out hurting your engine.

I hope this answers your question
Cheers
Terry

d_gizzle

May 29, 2012
ARDMORE,OK
You ever getting a new shipment Terry? What about the new freewheel hub that's replacing the one way bearing? PLEASE have some good news for us Mr. Blow.

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Hey How ya doing.

Well here it is I am expecting new 4G kits any day now and WOW here is the good news the kits will no longer have the crappy free wheels.
And your choice of 80 or 100 tooth this could not make me happier as I have been asking for these kits to be built just this way for years.

Now I have told people that kits where coming be for an it bit me in the butt so with that said kits should be here soon, I HOPE, but things can change so please don't hold me to that as this is second hand info.
Cheers
Terry