Engine Kit for Sale? CANADA

GoldenMotor.com

sniperxfire

Mar 6, 2013
Canada
Hello there! I've seen a person using Motorbicycle lately in side walk and it makes want one too. But i've been searching few websites for Engine Kit.

Most of them are sold from ebay but the shipping cost always stop me.

Im looking for $100-150 including tax 80cc 2stroke engine kit. So if you could please give me a website where i could buy one for my price, would really appreciate :D

sniperxfire

Mar 6, 2013
Canada
Thanks for the info. I checked it and their store is kind of close to my place. However, is there any better 80cc engine kit out there that can run 40-55mph?

It seems like they only sell 80cc engine kit approximately 28mph from Zoombicycles. Im not even sure if it can run up a hill?

Toadmund

Jan 19, 2012
Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada
Thanks for the info. I checked it and their store is kind of close to my place. However, is there any better 80cc engine kit out there that can run 40-55mph?
With mods I get 63kmh, 39mph MAX (so far) from my Flying Horse.

It seems like they only sell 80cc engine kit approximately 28mph from Zoombicycles. Im not even sure if it can run up a hill?
My engine is a Flying Horse from Zoombicycles and it can climb hills like a scared rabbit.

darkhawk22

Aug 17, 2010
Acworth, GA
I have a zoombicycles engine from when they were shipping them down to the U.S. and it's a great engine. On a good day it will push 40 with the mods I have and a 36tooth sprocket on flat ground.

Sniper I would be careful with the higher speeds of 40-55 mph on a motorized bicycle. Remember they are bicycles and not made for those types of speeds unless they are heavily modified. There are bikes that will go that fast for sure but you are looking at the 212cc engines in modified frames. www.sportsmanflyer.com for example.

Good luck with your build!

sniperxfire

Mar 6, 2013
Canada
Thank you guys for the info.

However, are they still selling Flying horse engine kit? I cant seem to find it in their website.

Toadmund

Jan 19, 2012
Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada
The Zoombicycles pictures are still the same and I assume they are FH's.

By the time I paid tax and delivery it cost me $206.00 to the other side of the country for an 80cc (66cc) slant black.

You could email them and ask.