Misc. items for local San Diegans

GoldenMotor.com

evil510

Jan 13, 2012
San Diego
Have a few items I am no longer in need of. Wanted to give local San Diego members first dibs before posting them on Craigslist in a few days. You'd have to be willing to come down to the Chula Vista area for picking up items. PM me if interested.....

~ evil ~

New gas tank, never installed.... $20.00
New 44 tooth rag-joint sprocket complete with hardware, never installed.... $15.00
New tensioner, never installed.... $10.00
New chainguard, never installed.... $5.00
New BoyGoCrap dual brake lever, never installed. I rotated and redrilled the holes to line up better. They didn't line up with the cables at all when I got it. Also, you will need to get an e-clip for the pivot rod. They did not even install one, which quite frankly is a safety issue if the rod ever popped out. A .50 cent fix, if that. I will trade this unremarkable piece of engineering for a carne asada burrito.....

New pullstart. Installed but never used. Cranks didn't clear and I have an electric start system now..... $15.00

New Tektro V-brakes. Installed on a project bike with zero miles. Wheels only hand spun for testing etc. I have since converted to disc brakes..... $20.00

New 180mm contoured disc brake rotors. Mounted but with zero miles. One has never been spun. The other was only hand spun a handful of times for test fitting of calipers. Decided they don't match my mag wheels to my liking and I ended up changing diameter as well. My loss your gain..... $25.00 firm

Items I am looking for:
*12volt SLA battery, 12aH or more, depending on physical dimensions
*Thick, strong metal fenders for 26" wheels. They will be cut and welded so I am not so picky on the condition.
*JagWire brake cables

evil510

Jan 13, 2012
San Diego
Hello littletinman. Sorry for the delay. I had a local buyer almost immediately after posting this ad, however, they flaked out and I still have the pullstart. I was waiting to see if that panned out or not. That said, after adding in what it would cost for me to ship it to you, you could get one from ebay for about the same price. MOTORIZED BIKE PULLSTARTS on eBay. I am trying to keep this local but not against shipping it out, however, just being honest, I don't make it out to the post office often and you would get one faster if you went the ebay route. With my crazy, busy life, you'd have to wait until I could make it out to the post office and don't quite know when that would be. At any rate, if you're still interested, let me know.....

~ evil ~