New high performance engine available!

GoldenMotor.com

crmachineman

May 24, 2012
New Hampshire
Hello everybody.
Well, things have been progressing nicely here at CR Machine. My engines are starting to develop some serious power. The same engine technology I'm using on my test bike which now can exceed 45 MPH on the straight is now available. If you don't have the resources or time to deal with all the engine work, this is for you! I'm selling the engine on ebay. Here's the listing:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/130753603816?item=130753603816&viewitem=&vxp=mtr#ht_1829wt_1111
Lots of interesting information and photos.

-Fred

zpt

fonzie

Nov 13, 2011
Dillsburg, pa
Hi Fred
I purchased one of your heads and put it on a super rat. I am very pleased with it. The engine seems to run much cooler which is the original problem with the SR engines. Question.....Your ebay add says you are using a super rat crank?? Those cranks take a 6203 bearing. How are you doing this in a standard case that is fitted for a 6202 bearing???? I assume(but didn't check into it) that the 6203 is a bigger bearing.

crmachineman

May 24, 2012
New Hampshire
Hi Fonzie.
Yes, that is interesting huh? The 6203 bearings must only have a larger outside diameter. I get these cranks from Gasbike. They say they are the ones used for the super rat. I like them because, so far, all have been nice straight and true.
I'm glad your engine is running cooler now.
-Fred
.duh.

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Fred, that looks like a real nice product. I really like the design of the head. You have really put some time and effort into these motors. I am itching to put one of these in my race bike.

Hoze513

Nov 24, 2011
Joliet, illinois
Great engine and the price is good, for what you have done to it. I also like that you have made the head more affordable. I also love the fact that you explain everything real well. Thank you for your hard work.

crmachineman

May 24, 2012
New Hampshire
Hi guys!
Thanks for the thumbs up!
Well, I'm basically charging about $100.00 dollars for all the porting, handling, assembly, and last but not least, packaging. So, one can't lolly gag around here!

-Fred
.duh.