Has any1 used these tail lights???????

GoldenMotor.com

Joshsheesley90

Nov 18, 2014
Youngstown ohio
i just ordered these tail lights with the turn signals for the rear of my bike. does any1 have any experience installing this setup or could u begin to help me with what is need to install. id like the turn signals to flash and the break light to function as in have the tail light be on and when i hit the brakes the light gets brighter

http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6486633771.html?orderId=65728693059944

any links to were i can buy specific parts like flashers or relays or part numbers would be greatly appreciated

10968570_419055784928052_6257508249285742520_n.jpg cvlt1

bluegoatwoods

Jul 29, 2012
Central Illinois
As far as the flasher units go you could always buy a flasher for any car at an auto parts store. Plus two rocker switches. One for right hand flash, one for left.

I've considered doing it. But I've hesitated because the whole thing will get a bit complex. You'll have wiring running from one end of your bike to the other. You'll have to find a place for your rocker switches somewhere up there on your, already crowded, handlebars. You'll need to carry a 12 volt battery and you'll need to charge it at night.

And you'll also have even more of those four-wheel types saying, "That's an illegal motorcycle! You're a cheat! You're not paying your fair share!" I'll admit that this is the worst reason to not do exactly as you want to do. But it gets tiresome. Be warned of that.

I don't have any suggestions for making the brake light work. There've been folks who've experimented. You might find their threads by searching. But I've never gotten the impression of any big successes.

Good luck to you.