New member Seattle WA area

GoldenMotor.com

csm

May 27, 2010
port orchard wa
I am retired (older than dirt) and been thinking about building a 4 stroke pusher trailer , to help with going up the hills ,maybe do some touring any suggestions on a "Bob" type 1wheel trailer with 20 inch wheels, 79cc Harbor Freight 4 stroke ? Good company to purchase parts from in Seattle , WA area ? Any motorized bicycle Rider Groups in Seattle area ?
Keep doing good things!

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
Near the top of this page is the Google custom search box, type in " pusher trailer " and it searches for threads containing that.

LabRat

Dec 24, 2011
Ruston, Washington
Sargent Major,
Got some riders in Tacoma. You should be interested to see what we have going on in our shop. We as a group are not older than dirt but 50 is a reality that none of us like; because its extremely close now.

Old Bicycle swap we all attend in Ridgefield Washington every year. Next event September 19th 2015.

Quite the gathering of attendees drawing from Oregon, Washington and British Columbia. All old bicycle enthusiast many into whizzers and old motor bikes.

csm

May 27, 2010
port orchard wa
Thanks for reply and info on Old Bicycle swap Ridgefield Washington will put it on my calender. Would like to see your shop , contact info ? my email csmmason @yahoo.com