San Jose, CA

GoldenMotor.com

Motakitty

Feb 14, 2015
San Jose, ca
So I got my bike running good so I'm up for a ride if anyone else is interested. I'm available on the weekends. Keys set up a ride sometime when the weather is nice.who's in?

bikerhago

Mar 3, 2016
california
hey guys , new to this forum . live in santa cruz , ride my cruiser with a china girl 80 motor on it almost every day . if your ever in santa cruz hit me up , more the merrier, been riding this build for little over 4 years now .. way too much fun .tried to add a picture , it would not take it .

Motakitty

Feb 14, 2015
San Jose, ca
So I finally have my bike running good and reliably and itching to go for a ride with others so let's set up a time and day. I'm going on vacation next week but going to Disneyland for a few days but I'm open when I get back. Weekends work better for me. I don't know why but riding through downtown seems fun.

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
Very nice bike. I like how the transmission bolts to the seat tube, should be very strong.

http://shinysideupbikeshow.com

History museum off Senter rd, it's $5 to get in and I think another $5 to enter a bike all cash only; didn't know that last year and they let me in anyway but I didn't enter anything.

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
Here's a pic of the 4-stroker built to look like mine!! Yes my bike been the inspiration for at least 2 4stroke builds...

Attachments

joetrammel

May 30, 2016
Fremont, Ca
Hopefully, l can make it to the bike show. My bike should be good by then. Is there usually a lot of MB's there?

Last edited: