The derndest thing happend.

GoldenMotor.com

Texhun

Aug 2, 2011
Rosebud Texas
So I'm riding my bike with a 44T sprocket RTcarb sbpXchamber down main street at around 30MPH and loving the breeze when I herd this loud popping from my exhaust then all the sudden my bike took off like MAD!!! I pulled over to see what happened and my Xxhamber came out of the head, And I look behind and theres a cop walking towards me grinning and he says DUDE YOU HIT 37MPH. Now thats awesome..shft.

Texhun

Aug 2, 2011
Rosebud Texas
That's whats awesome about it no ticket just that I did 37. He said I was watching you go by at 29MPH then you came back and car was following you and I radared in your direction and it said 37, then I was like that can't be right so I shot the car he was doing 29 so I shot you again and it said 37. So I got a the best warning ever for speeding in a school zone, He was a nice guy. And after that I went to the shop and brassed it back together, Stupid silicone hoses.
usflg

Last edited:

James912

Apr 12, 2011
Florida
Wish cops were that cool where i live. Here in lynn haven, they'll leave u alone if your not speeding, being dangerous, etc. If my bike got up to that speed, and i went past a cop here they'd probably give me a big fat ticket.

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
Good for u TH...
Muffler dropped off my mc pipe when I was a kid... I turned back to get it and the traffic patrol just HAD to give me a ticket. 'I'm tryin' here!' didn't care...
rc