Race bike for Amateur class!

GoldenMotor.com

bajaracer1

Jul 11, 2012
Encino ca.
I'm building this bike because i'm tired of racing against Scotto in the unlimited class lol. I want to be in the amateur class, and maybe move up one day. I just bough this simple yet beautiful beach cruiser with front and rear brakes and a rear derailleur. I plan on installing a stock skyhawk 66cc engine with very minor modifications. I'm not a pro with the 2-stroke engines, but i love the way they sound!

here are some pictures of the bike i will be converting.

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
I'm building this bike because i'm tired of racing against Scotto in the unlimited class lol. I want to be in the amateur class, and maybe move up one day.

I just bough this simple yet beautiful beach cruiser with front and rear brakes and a rear derailleur. I plan on installing a stock skyhawk 66cc engine with very minor modifications. I'm not a pro with the 2-stroke engines, but i love the way they sound!
Hey #69
The classes are:
1) Amateur (49cc - 66 cc aka "80" China Girl) + Friction Drives+GEBE+etc
2) Intermediate (49cc - 66 cc aka "80" China Girl) + Mopeds
3) PRO (66 cc aka "80" China Girl)

4) Mid Range + eBikes + Mopeds
5) <11 hp + UNLIMITED CLASS + Fast Mopeds

Your 212cc HF 4 stroke was in the 11 HP Class and you would have been 2nd
at the last race if you had finished the race. :)

You can race in both the Amateur Class and the 11 HP class at the next July 27th
1/4 mile paved oval Willow Springs race.

Last edited:

bajaracer1

Jul 11, 2012
Encino ca.
Yeah I know, it just sucked being in the same race with the unlimited class, even though I wasn't in that class. Maybe i'll bring the 212cc bike as well. Especially if there is a prize for the winner.