old schwinn, finally took some more pics

GoldenMotor.com

XFITcruizer

Apr 26, 2012
Wyoming
Well, its the basic china girl kit. Nothing fancy right now. The only thing I did was flip/drop the handlebars and lower and move back the seat(which I will be replacing soon)
My main goal with this bike is so I dont have to use my truck as often. My other car is a V8 pickup, and I hate taking that to get a gallon of milk on the other side of town.
..But as the paychecks keep coming I plan on doing little things here and there to "upgrade".

-First thing I think will be a lower tooth sproket (maybe 40 or 36 tooth). The average speed limit in town is 30mph, and Im about max 20-25 right now with the 44 tooth. But Im still breaking in, and I try not to run it that fast too often or for too long.

-maybe then Ill try to mod the exhaust a bit, at the same time a new spark plug.

Ill keep yall updated as I make progress!

.bf.

Attachments

andrewflores17

Jul 12, 2010
colorado springs, CO
looks good reminds me of my first build except my bike was green you will learn alot with the little china girls and they will get substantially better gas mileage than any automobile
out their if you poke around the forum you will learn alot of the tricks to steal just a little more power out of them and how to fix any of the headaches that will arise good pics keep them comeing .