NewOrleans?

GoldenMotor.com

J-Olinde

Sep 19, 2011
Covington, LA
Don't get me wrong. It breaks my heart to have to get rid of my bike, but I'm just having a really hard time getting her going and, even if I could, I'm not too sure where I would ride here around here except to the art galleries every now and again. Plus, I could use the money. I refuse to trash her, so I'm looking for a good home.

Speedy Little Devil

Oct 17, 2012
Metairie, LA
This is to anyone in the Metairie and New Orleans area: my bike was stolen from a Shell station today on West Metairie and Clearview. It is a blue Giant bike with some parts painted orange. Cash reward. Please call 985-502-6234 and ask for James if you see it.

Bigboy

May 4, 2011
Placerville, California.
We need help from Louisiana!

Please check out the treat below!

We are looking for riders for a relay ride!

The ride will go thru Louisiana and if you want
you can ride the bike!

Check it out!

Vanavana

Apr 24, 2013
New Orleans
Yea the call me the motorbike man in the French Qtr. I've sold several of my "Chrome Cruisers there.
I work as a restoration specialest in the Qtr, and keep a motorized bicycles in the back of my truck . I use it when I need something from hdw or go after lunch so I don't loose my truck parjing space.
I regularly cruise the Qtr From Bourbon St to Frenchman St where I stay, every evening I'm there, with whatever my current bike is.
THe police are very motorized bicycle friendly there.
Hey Wayne- you still in the Quarter?