GT2 Grubee Build

GoldenMotor.com

2dawgs

Feb 15, 2010
Gilbert, AZ
Since I am in line waiting for my adpater/sprocket set from Jim to finish the Green Weenie; decided to build something simple in time for the Death Race.

Will be 2 stroking this time.

Attachments

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Almost forgot; ordered a set of these fenders Saturday. Can't wait to put these puppies on the GT2.
I've been trying to find the aluminum ones for a customer but I've been told they will not be out till later this summer. May I ask where you got those?

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
You must be the luckiest man alive you already have one of the coolest bike on two wheels and now your building an almost as cool woody. I love the fenders that guy builds.
Soooo Lucky
Terry

Last edited:

2dawgs

Feb 15, 2010
Gilbert, AZ
Terry,

Out of desperation comes inspiration. Hope I get this build done in time for the DR this Sunday in Tucson. I hoping your fix for the rear sprocket will breathe temporary life into the Green Weenie.

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Well Hello king123 Welcome Welcome to a truly Great forum I owe a lot to this forum and the aw-some guys that hang here. Cheers my man you did your self a great favor joining us there is a lot of knowledge here. Yours for the taking one of the biggest things I found from this site are safety issues relating to mechanical problems. Do lots of reading and learn and then be safe
Terry

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Very Very Nice looking bike BUT do we only get one picture??? and where are the videos LOL.
Here is you picture not sideways

woodybike2%20012.jpg

Good work now hurry up and finish that MP would you

2dawgs

Feb 15, 2010
Gilbert, AZ
Hi Terry,

Sorry for the crazy pic post. The other pics taken can't be resized to fir the forum size requirement. So I am going to reshoot a few pics & post again (added a spider web style mesh fender skirt).

Brother, I hear you about the MP; still waiting for our hub adapters. Starting to feel like it isn't going to happen anytime soon. Trying to keep the faith.