Blakenstein!

GoldenMotor.com

Blakenstein

Sep 15, 2009
Alta. Canada.
Dude you ok?
Yea.... Guess what!!!! It"s December 22 2010 and I was working with my Tech 5 synthisizer on my com and it's 630 in the morning.

I'm taking a break and just for curiosity I thought that I'd look up the name Blakenstein on the web and there is even a blakenstein Germany...weird ...I just want u to know that all those Blakensteins are not me!!!!!

Any way, at the bottom of the first page,it says "Blakenstein reload this page motorized bicycle engine forum" Well, here I am.

Blakenstein

Sep 15, 2009
Alta. Canada.
Good to see your smiling face. We've missed it. Happy Holidays :)
Tom
Thank you very much and a HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU AND EVERY ONE ELSE HERE AT THE FORUM!!!!

P.S. I've got a good mind to take pics of Norms cable ends that I made ..just to prove it....those are very very valuable to me!!!! and one of the reasons why this forum has been a tremendous help to me.

Strange as it might seem, I already had the thread tap and set screws from previous work I did on my blue Harrow ( Locked in my center shaft main drive bearing asssembly insert so it won't move at all ) They were just the right size to make cable ends out of a 1/4" bushing bolt.

On steel frames,the right hand threads are on the right hand side-left hand threads on the left side so if the insert moves, it will tighten itself.

But!!! on aluminun alloy frames and some other alloy types the right hand threads are on the left hand side because if the insert tightens up too much,the frame will crack!!!!
Well thanks again ...great talkin at ya again and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!cvlt1