Pretty rare around these parts.......

GoldenMotor.com

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Well it's raining kittins and puppies in sunny socal (the furthest south left coast), making it a rare day for me as I ride (almost) every single day of the year. Even the most spoiled and fortunate places too ride nearly year round have they're moments......today is one of them. No need to ride if ya don't have too.....I'm warm and dry:)

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
It's about time all you spoiled brats with that awesome warm weather got something:p lol.
I actually can't complain here in N.M. this is the nicest winter I ever saw! Now I said it there will be snow and ice soon now.laff

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
It's about time all you spoiled brats with that awesome warm weather got something:p lol.
I actually can't complain here in N.M. this is the nicest winter I ever saw! Now I said it there will be snow and ice soon now.laff
Same here. According to the local weather man, by this time last year we'd had 32" of snow...this year we've had less than 3...(less than that at my house) And, we've been warmer than Miami several days running. Thanks, Al Gore. I love 'Global Warming' :)
Tom

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
And now two days out of this year that I did not ride, we've gotten 5+ inches of rain in the last 2 days. I guess I can't complain about riding only 360 days this year.....such is lifelaff

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
.bt. Woa....yet another unridable dismal day today.....over 7" of rain in my backyard since the week-end. It's gettin rather soggy around here, the only one having fun is my pet bullfrog out in his pond. Was thinkin of building a motorized ark! Or one of these.bt.