Got my gt full suspension today

GoldenMotor.com

curve

Jul 28, 2010
Louisiana
Well my GT full suspension project came in today. This bike is getting a morini and probably a shift kit to. I don't have any pictures yet but this is my first bike to build for myself but I have done several for otgher people. I've been wanting to check out one of the Morini motors bad and I couldn't talk any friends into buying oone so I took the liberty of doing it myself.

.wee..wee..wee..wee.

reclaimer

Oct 8, 2009
pa
nice, grats.

love my lts. I spent a good while eyeing it up, noticing how much the lines resembled the gt preformer I had in highschool.

Medicfung

Oct 25, 2010
Calabasas
please tell me how you did it, hows the morini motor, can you shift gears? i have a gt lts im building up right now, looking for the right parts to collect before i start the actual build. any tips or advice is appreciated, and id like to see your ride!

Fizzbane

Apr 4, 2010
Canada
Damn, You are doing the same build as me! I cant wait to see how yours will turn out. Will be really cool to compare builds. Good luck mate, I cant wait to see some pics of the finished product.

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
Unless he got sidetracked (this topic is 2 months old) he should be done by now.
I look forward to seeing the pics too.

Fizzbane

Apr 4, 2010
Canada
I should really check the date next time i post... I wanna see some photos of his build! Im preparing for my GT lts build and would love to have some more inspiration.

curve

Jul 28, 2010
Louisiana
This bike is now for sale. We did mount the morini and yes it worked great but it is now on to better things and the morini is on something else. I would like to trade this bike for a road bike 53 to 55cm in size.