On fear

GoldenMotor.com

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I had a nightmare last night. It takes that kind of thing to show me that I'm not invincible. To humble me in pure fear. I dreamed I was in my town doing something very average, then a moment later, I was in a town thirty miles away and time had passed with me having no memory of it. I have lost a few seconds now and then, but this could be my future along with a log of other nasty things. I suppose having talked about it yesterday, put it in my subconscious mind. NO matter the reason it was a scary dream. People around my real world see me as this strong guy, so if I mention it to them, they think so what. It actually scared me to death.

sometimes I guess our own mind is our biggest boogyman.

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
I've had a few dreams like that. I wake up in shear panic. I've had two that took the better part of the day to get over. All the evil things that go on in the world and my mind is the scariest thing I've ever encountered................

civlized

Apr 28, 2009
Alabama
I don't normally remember my dreams. I guess they are pretty peaceful. The ones I do remember, I can't discuss on this site! I can tell you that I try my best to go back to sleep in the same spot that I was awakened, but it never works.