Silverbear signing off... laptop died.

GoldenMotor.com

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Sorry to say that I won't be around much since my laptop passed away this morning, slipping into hibernation and remaining comatose. It was an old one and they last just so long. Appears to be dead, refusing to awaken, so without funds to buy another I will check in once in awhile to see what's going on when I can log on to someone else s machine. I'll miss you guys.
SB

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
We'll miss you, buddy, but you'll be back. No doubt. Save those pennies and check out some local computer stores for used machines. They aften have great deals on computers people have traded in on upgrades. Hurry back Silver.
Tom

joabthebugman

Jun 21, 2010
ocoee fla
! can get pretty good laptops for $125
The one I am on now is a Dell Lattitude and I have an IBM Thinkpad for a backup

Let me know if that will help you

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Thanks for the kind words and consideration, you guys. Yes, a forum member offered me a good deal on a used laptop which should arrive next week. I'm using a friends for a couple hours today to catch up. Some neat new posts and a new to me msrfan build to stare at, each one even better than the last... Barely's tapdpole gets a little closer to liftoff while harry76 & Chainmaker try to figure out their belt drives. What would I do without this forum? Don't wanna think about it even.
SB