Hello From Southern NM

GoldenMotor.com

FreeTravler

Aug 31, 2009
Southern New Mexico
Hello, fellows. Well, I need to introduce myself. I have been reading these forums voraciously for the last year and feel I know many of you well. I quickly realized that the time I devoted here would be rewarded: so much knowledge and experience! Thanks to you, I have successfully built three mb's: a front-wheel-drive friction weedwhacker bike (thanks, Deacon), a CIF, and a BMP friction drive for my wife. I've had my share of difficulties but have nearly always been able to find the solution within these venerable halls. Unfortunately I haven't a camera but will try to post pics in the future.

I hope to be an asset to this community in some way.

Thanks, guys.

scooter09

Feb 19, 2010
Minnesota
Hello, fellows. Well, I need to introduce myself. I have been reading these forums voraciously for the last year and feel I know many of you well. I quickly realized that the time I devoted here would be rewarded: so much knowledge and experience! Thanks to you, I have successfully built three mb's: a front-wheel-drive friction weedwhacker bike (thanks, Deacon), a CIF, and a BMP friction drive for my wife. I've had my share of difficulties but have nearly always been able to find the solution within these venerable halls. Unfortunately I haven't a camera but will try to post pics in the future.

I hope to be an asset to this community in some way.

Thanks, guys.
Howdy,I am in Mankato. Built 2 MBs Mountain bike & a 1903 FELT cruiser. Have fun!