Ne massholes sick of New England (CAUTION: this is a rant)

GoldenMotor.com

Graham

Jan 19, 2009
boston, ma
Words cant even describe the distain I have for these New England weather patterns. For so long I have been looking foward to getting back to working on my bike, going running and just hanging outside without freezing my hands and ass off. Being able to shrug off the sickening clostophobic feeling of being stuck in doors for several months is one of the greatest parts of spring. And untill a few days ago it was looking like the climate was setting up to do just that, the great thaw, it was finally around the corner. Then wouldent you know some a**hole decided to plug old man winter's life support back in and we got slammed hard in typicle New England fashion. Going outside it looks like the odometer was rolled back and we are at the beginning again. Needless to say I am sick of snow and everything it brings. I cant be the only New Englander that is getting a headache over the possibility of more shoveling. Who else out there hears me?

donuts31

Nov 9, 2008
Colorado
Bummer, we could use more snow in the lower elevations of Colorado. Please send it out way. It was 68 deg F today and I wish old man winter would return. As a former new englander, I do miss a good Nor'easter.