Tired of Waiting for suppliers

GoldenMotor.com

robin

Nov 15, 2008
Penticton British Columbia Canada
I currently do not have a motorized bike and am waiting for parts and also a bike and also an engine refund--iam getting real depressed because im not getting my daily adreneline fix nor have i for 2 weeks !! i may just go get an off the shelf motorcycle available instantly--numerous phone calls delivering hollow promises--why not tell it like it is ?? instead of hollow promises !! i can accept the truth but stories eventually get you po ed--if i lived closer id be there and roof raise !!

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I have three ebikes, two I built and one from a kit. The kit bike is down right now but I have the two others that are working. I can ride one of them even if the other one goes down. My wife thinks I'm crazy to have so many bikes. I think the bikes keep me sane. I know they keep me moving around. I build or work on bikes instead of watching soap operas. Somehow it seems like a better use of my time.

robin

Nov 15, 2008
Penticton British Columbia Canada
I have to agree--you need 2-3 bikes then you never are unmotored--in the post i said i have not had one for 2 weeks---its been three!! its worse than not having something else at my age !!
(62 years crazy)