a huffy build

GoldenMotor.com

doomedgame

Jan 26, 2017
ga
Ordered a ported gt80 jug and a new piston two cut on. Carbon fiber sheet to make better reeds and a spacer to space out the front rotor so my caliber bracket will work. If I can get the bike to the shop I want to make the kx85 pipe fit

Attachments

doomedgame

Jan 26, 2017
ga
Well wired the kill switch finished the axles wired the tach. It's now running. The 7mm spacer was little to small so need to space out the caliper mount. Should be faster dropped down to a 36t.

Otero

Feb 1, 2010
wa
Howdy & welcome! A Huffy frame is also the 'skeleton' of my ever evolving build.
Geez, I had an old huffer 3 spd I absolutely rode into the ground with a Staton friction kit
on it. it finally died of a broken frame, but the parts live on.

doomedgame

Jan 26, 2017
ga
well almost my day off. Picked up all the parts for the front brake and the gaskets should be in today to change the jug over. maybe even the sheet of carbon fiber to make some reeds

Last edited:

doomedgame

Jan 26, 2017
ga
Well front brake is done had to use a free wheel to disk adapter and drill out the threads then had to space the caliper bracket out by drilling out some nuts.

Next problem to get the bike chain tight had to pull links now the engine chain is to long need a half link so no video this week

Attachments

doomedgame

Jan 26, 2017
ga
Had some ebay buck to use up so just ordered the green glow power to add to the clear when I paint the rims lime green

The new gt 80 clone jug is on with a new piston that has a larger window. The .5mm sheet of carbon fiber is here so get to cut new reeds

Last edited:
Reactions: indian22

Wheeeee!

Feb 21, 2018
The fenders might need to go. I've heard horrible tales of them breaking off and causing a crash. I believed it, but didn't heed the warning. Mine broke off and almost got me. Be careful.

Also, it needs a front brake!

Otherwise, it's cool!
Yeah the back fender is a baaad idea. I ripped mine off a couple days ago, and honesty, I like it even better without it.

doomedgame

Jan 26, 2017
ga
Well came home to find no bike today some one stole the bike. The stroker engine was not on it so I could start over but not sure if I want to

Johnny Cinco

Aug 4, 2018
Nor Cal
Awe, **** man that's the worst. Sorry!
New to MB, about to start my own build off a Huffy Big Daddy! Based off of images I found on google a few weeks ago, and it turns out its been your build that this rabbit hole led me down.
Your build was bad ass, don't let that get ya, go big this time! You wanted more black, Dark Knight that *****. It's revenge time, with a crazy junk yard dog instead of cameras lol

Reactions: doomedgame