How dumb are you?

GoldenMotor.com

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
LOL

I didn't get any of them until I read Allen's answers. Good Job Allen!

(Wut? spent the day trying to learn trigonometry. (&^(%*%@ triangles )

A man is driving with his son and has an accident. The boy needs surgery and is rushed to the hospital while his father is treated at the scene.
As the boy is wheeled in to the O.R., the surgeon says; "I can't operate on this boy, he is my son"

Mar 31, 2013
RI
LOL

I didn't get any of them until I read Allen's answers. Good Job Allen!

(Wut? spent the day trying to learn trigonometry. (&^(%*%@ triangles )

A man is driving with his son and has an accident. The boy needs surgery and is rushed to the hospital while his father is treated at the scene.
As the boy is wheeled in to the O.R., the surgeon says; "I can't operate on this boy, he is my son"
that's 'cause the doctor is his mom.

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
Combination true story and (easy) puzzle: I am walking down the hallway of the building I work in. I reach a location where there is a rather large (1 & 1/2 feet by 4 feet) sign hanging from the ceiling directly over my head. At that very moment, a lost and confused-looking individual has walked up to me to ask me if I know where the Probation Department is. From the information provided, can you deduce what it reads on the overhead sign?

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Combination true story and (easy) puzzle: I am walking down the hallway of the building I work in. I reach a location where there is a rather large (1 & 1/2 feet by 4 feet) sign hanging from the ceiling directly over my head. At that very moment, a lost and confused-looking individual has walked up to me to ask me if I know where the Probation Department is. From the information provided, can you deduce what it reads on the overhead sign?
Information?

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Sorry to go all political on you, but it kills me to see people question Obama's legitimacy cause the ONLY reason someone might call him illegitimate is because he is (half) black. Not cool....
Buttering him up isn't going to do you any good, he's still going to spy on you online, and record all your phone calls.

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
How about a hands on puzzle?
I have won many a beer in the bar with this one with props on hand, usually swizzle sticks but all I have handy is colored toothpicks and the color has no meaning.

Take a look at the attached pic of 16 toothpicks arranged to make 5 equally sized 1 toothpick long squares.

By moving and reusing 2 toothpicks make it 4 equally sized squares.

No you can't double one up or leave stragglers, every toothpick makes a box side.

Attachments

Last edited:

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
Information?
No, but you'd think so, as often as it happens. It says "Probation Department". (And the sign was placed because so many people complained that the sign on our door's window was too small and they were unable to find the Probation Department. But that wasn't the real issue; the real issue is that they weren't reading the signs to begin with.)

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
For the love of Good, no politics. 3 and a half pages of not greatly phrased "debate" that was not fun to read and much less so to read a second time to clean up.

Have a heart, I am doing 16 hr days and this is my Friday night. Yes it is in fact Friday night but I get to eat a real dinner, have a beer and just enjoy. Seriously, a political argument?

What happened to the good old days? The great master link wars of '08, the 100:1 oil arguments of 2010?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7vtWB4owdE