No rest for the wicked...apparently

GoldenMotor.com

Wickedest1

Oct 31, 2012
connecticut
So this is a lil bit personal, but I've lost 3 babies before I ever got to hold them..2 girls and 1 boy...my boy passed in may of last year at just 17weeks into the pregnancy...my wife is 33 weeks at this point, with our daughter sophia...over the past couple weeks my wife has been having contractions and major health issues...and more recently a severely pulled and torn groin muscle...in the past weeks I've spent 3 nights at home...the rest in either the e.r. or the childbirth centers family room...I'm not by any means complaining...nor am I on the pity pot...i just dont have a way of venting my heavy heart...im tired, beat down emotionally, and even riding my bike doesn't help...I'm not seeking sorrow from anyone...just wanted my brothers in grease to know there truly is no rest for the wicked...

Mar 31, 2013
RI
sorry to hear about your troubles man, God willing Sophia will pull through your wife's current problems, 33 weeks is well into the third trimester so your daughter should be strong and well developed enough to take it, ...my first was born a month early and she is now 24 with 2 boys of her own.

...i pray your wife and daughter make it through all this and you get to hold your beautiful little girl.

...and remember, every time you have to change a loaded diaper that it is a gift from God as it gives you the opportunity to do something for your daughter that she can't yet do for herself, ...if you look at it like this it ain't such a shi.tty job.

peace, bozo

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Hang in there, buddy. All things pass, even something like this. Get and keep a positive attitude if you can. It will help both of you.
Good luck.

Tom

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
My mother lost two girls before I was born. They lived a few days and passed on and going on 102 she still gets a catch in her voice when she talks about it. My wife carried two children while having undiagnosed MS. They made it with no sign of the disease so far.
She suffered terribly through it all as your wife is and I know your anguish and fears.

Hang in there Bud. As gut wrenching as it is for you, your wife is going through a living H*ll with you. She needs you to be as strong as possible because she has been waiting for this moment her entire life.

Praying hard for you both.

Steve.

Last edited:

Wickedest1

Oct 31, 2012
connecticut
Thanks guys...sincerely...i didn't mean for this all to sound so heavy...but it ready must be...its tough for sure watching her and being helpless...but moving forward

fastfingas

Dec 25, 2011
New Orleans
Man this is a serious time in your life and only thing we can say here is if this helps you to unburden to unstress then you just keep writing it here!!we in turn will dig deep and try to come up with some soothing words! one thing I can say is when man is overwhelmed it is best to know that man alone can't fix it or change it! it is best and a relief to put it in GODS HANDS because you can't do it alone!! stay strong

stewpedassle

Feb 16, 2012
florida
this one will be the angel to lift your wos bro,since nothing worth having is easy you know how worth it this will be prayers on my end for all yor families concerns to be met in full

Wickedest1

Oct 31, 2012
connecticut
48hours...that's how long until they won't stop her from going into labor...i finally slept yesterday...19hours straight...i woke up with my wife finally smiling...sophia had the hiccups...i watched her bounce cheerios off her mommas belly...im amazed, and grateful...thanks brothers and sisters for your well wishing and for keeping us in prayer and heart...

Mar 31, 2013
RI
48hours...that's how long until they won't stop her from going into labor...i finally slept yesterday...19hours straight...i woke up with my wife finally smiling...sophia had the hiccups...i watched her bounce cheerios off her mommas belly...im amazed, and grateful...thanks brothers and sisters for your well wishing and for keeping us in prayer and heart...
...awesome news bro, God willing you will soon be changing those loaded diapers i spoke of.

peace, bozo

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
All the best to you and your wife. Is your life going to change fast as Bozo said.

Oh, and the 19 hours with no sleep. Get used to them Brother because you have a couple of years ahead of you when that happens all the time. Diapers, feeding, diapers, feeding, diapers, well you see the pattern forming don't you?

Then in 12 or 13 years there's the boys showing up. Enjoy.

Steve.

Moto pope

Mar 26, 2013
St. James, mo
I just stumbled onto this thread, usually don't follow this one, but I'm glad I did today just so I could let you know one more is keeping you and your family in heart felt thoughts. You two have been through a lot of stress, that's hard on body and soul. Both areas of life need fed to stay healthy. Some good "soul food" sent your way from your motorized bicycle brothers. You take care of the other.