Riding Naked in San Fran

GoldenMotor.com

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
I was reading today that it's legal ride a motor bicycle buck naked in San Francisco. The news article said that when sitting in public you're required to sit on a handkerchief. I was wondering where do you keep your handkerchief when you're riding?

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
On your saddle where it'll be handy, or around your neck like a scarf? Tucked into your helmet? Tied to your handlebars? In a plastic tube that you poke down in your fuel tank like Peter Fonda did his cash in 'Easy Rider'? :)

Tom

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
On your saddle where it'll be handy, or around your neck like a scarf? Tucked into your helmet? Tied to your handlebars? In a plastic tube that you poke down in your fuel tank like Peter Fonda did his cash in 'Easy Rider'? :)

Tom
Which tube did you say to tie it on?

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
Well I'll be dog gone! Now that I have read it myself, I guess I'll have to believe it too!

No, I am not a republican. I hate all political parties. They are all crooked in some way or another, but this is not the time or place to go further into that.

bikenut, you can ride nekkid as far and frequently as you want to, just don't forget your handkerchief. We don't want you getting in trouble with the law.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Well I'll be dog gone! Now that I have read it myself, I guess I'll have to believe it too!

No, I am not a republican. I hate all political parties. They are all crooked in some way or another, but this is not the time or place to go further into that.

bikenut, you can ride nekkid as far and frequently as you want to, just don't forget your handkerchief. We don't want you getting in trouble with the law.
I say the **** with the law. Lets just ride naked anyway. But first, can we try to get more women riders?

Harold_B

May 23, 2012
Grand Rapids, MI
First thing that came to mind is how nasty that road rash would be. Second was it might be legal here in Michigan too but only in February.