will a shift kit work with this kit?

GoldenMotor.com

Genisisonyx29

Jul 8, 2011
Merced California
I'm quite clever when it comes to these kits, but what would I really have to do to it? I mean I've seen kits with stage 3 for 380 so would spending an extra 30 be better then the having to hassle with it? O and I don't have all the tools in the world if that helps u understand my position better. Also my budget is about 950 so if u have any ideas for a build is appeciate it. I've seen ur beastly predator, that thing is so bad *** LOL

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
i want to get this kit: http://www.gasbike.net/bike-motor-kit-grubee-2011-skyhawk-4-g-t-belt-v.html and use a shift kit with it but the shift kit says stage 2 or 3 gear box and im not comepletely sure if it will work or not?
Sick Bike parts have finally updated the description.

I would recommend that you buy from Bicycle-Engines instead of gasbike and
Gasbike is OUT OF STOCK ON THE KIT YOU WANT. You have to try the checkout
to see if they have it.
SBP said:
4 Stroke Shift Kit $189.95

This kit is designed to fit the 49 cc Honda or Huasheng engine using the Hoot or Grubee Stage 2 or 3 gear box as well as the 4G belt drive for the 5/8 shaft engines. This kit will allow the user to shift gears using the bike's standard rear derailleur.

Last edited:

Genisisonyx29

Jul 8, 2011
Merced California
Wow thanks man u were spot on in answering all my questions. So which kit should I get to make this shift kit work right and with the least complications. O and if it helps I'm gonna get a schwiin clairmont. Do u know if it even has enought clearance for a shift kit? I'm also get another genesis bike for the parts it has. I'm gonna take the front suspension forks with the disc brake and the rim