212 build

GoldenMotor.com

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
That tank looks great, but this readily available tank has so many more features. The beauty of your tank is the custom color and hand painted touch, the other tank is costly to paint and not recommended :D

URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/31/screenhunter01jun102052.gif/]
[/URL]

:D

old motorbike

Sep 21, 2008
Fl.
Thanks for the great feedback fellows.

It was a chrome tank. Had so many flaws on it. Had to try to cover it up. Most of it is candy dark red.

Here are the fenders, little out of focus!

Need to find the ambition and time to finish it.

Attachments

old motorbike

Sep 21, 2008
Fl.
That tank looks great, but this readily available tank has so many more features. The beauty of your tank is the custom color and hand painted touch, the other tank is costly to paint and not recommended :D

URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/31/screenhunter01jun102052.gif/]
[/URL]

:D
scotto, that would crush my tank, he-he

KppcRamprat89

Jun 12, 2012
KP,NY
Just Curious, would the 212 motor fit into a skyhawk gt-2 frame? It looks like the mounts on the motor, are horizontal and the frame has "pedestal mounts". Would you be able to mimic the frame mount you made for your aluminum frame, to the skyhawk one? They make a model for 2 strokes, and then one for 4 strokes, so it got my gears turning.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Just Curious, would the 212 motor fit into a skyhawk gt-2 frame? It looks like the mounts on the motor, are horizontal and the frame has "pedestal mounts". Would you be able to mimic the frame mount you made for your aluminum frame, to the skyhawk one? They make a model for 2 strokes, and then one for 4 strokes, so it got my gears turning.
Welcome to the forum! I kinda doubt the 212 would fit in that frame as that's not what the frame is designed for.......but it might be possible without too much modification. May the gears turn enough to let us know, anything is possible.

dnut