Phantom Bikes at Barrett-Jackson

GoldenMotor.com

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
This was fun! I went to The auction in Scottsdale last night and, wandering around on my way out stumbeled upon Phantom Bikes! They had a bunch of their stuff and some new things and a one off custom, built just for the show. Its the dark green one with the fishtail exhaust; and though I cut it off in the picture, double headlights with the 12 v battery hidden under the engine in a box! The orange and black bobber is a modification of an existing manufactured MC they are thinking of carrying in their line of products. If you happen to go to the auction look em up. Very nice people.

Attachments

Last edited:

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
I should have taken more and better pics but I was very tired at the time. He had a pic of a very old Harley it was based on that aparently came stock with twin headlights mounted above the handel bars. The can under the lights if for securing documents. In the pic showing the L side of the bike you can just see the battery box under the motor. It has a bit of red pinstriping on it.

harry76

Apr 16, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
Whats the story with the red one, it has almost a shroud on the downtube, im not really feeling it and wouldnt it prevent cooling of the engine?

GasX

Oct 7, 2011
Florida
Whats the story with the red one, it has almost a shroud on the downtube, im not really feeling it and wouldnt it prevent cooling of the engine?
The newer pictures of their shrouded bikes have vents in them. I would think that is the reason. Keep in mind though, that these engines with their stock shrouding are designed to be run standing still.