Bargain Basement Bicycle Parts

GoldenMotor.com

DaveC

Jul 14, 2010
Boise, ID
Bargain Basement Bicycle Parts - Catalog

I got this link here and bookmarked it because the prices are so good. I just sent an order yesterday and haven't heard back from them, yet. They contact you to tell you how much money they need, I guess. I haven't bought from them before and was wondering about how long it takes for them to get back with people.

Prices are just too good :)

worksmanFL

May 25, 2010
Palm Coast, FL
Bargain Basement Bicycle Parts - Catalog

I got this link here and bookmarked it because the prices are so good. I just sent an order yesterday and haven't heard back from them, yet. They contact you to tell you how much money they need, I guess. I haven't bought from them before and was wondering about how long it takes for them to get back with people.

Prices are just too good :)

Thanks so much for sharing this awesome vendor source!
I think they only sell wholesale, and theywill not respond to an order without all the proper info, including a tax resale number.

Please let me/ us know how your order turns out.

:)

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
The home page says it all "Here you'll find an ever-changing assortment of bicycle parts and accessories any bicycle retailer can use."

They are wholesale only and only sell to established businesses with a resale tax id number.

timboellner

Apr 1, 2009
Towson Maryland
I have written them and explained that I was interested in purchasing some parts that were of interest to me.

I also told them that I was just an average joe that repairs bikes for kids in the neighborhood and that I was not "in the business" of fixing bikes for money.

They told me that they would be happy to do business with me as long as my opening order was $100 or more.

At those prices $100 will buy a whole lot of bike parts. Probably more than I'll more than I'll ever need.

TiM

DaveC

Jul 14, 2010
Boise, ID
I could do that, too. That tandem frame could be a real nice streched motorized bike easily. That and another $20 in parts meet that criteria.

I'll call them Monday, see if I get the same offer :)

DaveC

Jul 14, 2010
Boise, ID
Ok, I am waiting until I do have a tax number so if they want one I have it. Maybe selling parts is in my future ;) I can't make it to the tax commision until Wed. so I'll update then.

DaveC

Jul 14, 2010
Boise, ID
Parts came in. Thet are mostly Schwinn parts, nice stuff.

They will sell to those without a tax number but they want $10 over shipping for "costs".

I plan on buying a lot more parts, maybe become a retail dealer and sell on eBay, I don't know :)