Judes bikes

GoldenMotor.com

247Jude

Apr 4, 2009
Sudbury
The townie and the jack shaft are a simular riding bike. Which is comfortable and quite smooth because of the long wheel base and large ballon tires. The bmx ccm ch80 is popular with the younger crowd and nice on the bike trails. The banana seat bike is the peddler, with the motor assist it is easy to go up hills. The red vagavond is a nice ture bike soft ride with comfort seat. The pursut and villager are now the Jack shaft bike.

Clotho

May 25, 2008
Hey Jude!

....tempted... but no. no Beatles today

It looks like you have built a few. I can see you have learned the value of front suspension!

Please don't ride the CCM bike that hit the tree/wall/immovable object. I'm here to tell you that those forks are done. Even if you bend them back they are likely to fail. Usually at high speed. The jackshaft bike is really innovative.

Welcome to the site!

Last edited:

247Jude

Apr 4, 2009
Sudbury
No immovable object, just an astounding inovative break system that included the front fender! And the bike is being chopped for my next bike. Thanks for the concern. Jude

247Jude

Apr 4, 2009
Sudbury
I purchased a kit called a kitrak. It had rear break mounts for disk breaks. I just made a jig to match the holes and used it to drill new Mount holes in the 48 tooth sprocket. Once the cog was mounted, it was like cha,ging a wheel with the addition of mounting the strut under the sei would stick to just the front tire on it.
t. The cost was over 600

rkorson4209

Oct 10, 2009
michigan
I purchased a kit called a kitrak. It had rear break mounts for disk breaks. I just made a jig to match the holes and used it to drill new Mount holes in the 48 tooth sprocket. Once the cog was mounted, it was like cha,ging a wheel with the addition of mounting the strut under the sei would stick to just the front tire on it.
t. The cost was over 600
how does it handle?

247Jude

Apr 4, 2009
Sudbury
Opps I knew I forgot some thing. The ski is ok for fresh snow. On hard packed it is dificult to steer. I would just recomend the rear k-trak part and save some money! The performance of the trac is awsome in winter conditions! It does improve the push capcity of the drive train. On warm pavement it is painfully evident because it wants to go strait, and may pull the track off.(But it is not made for those conditions) In winter conditions it works fabulous, slush, snow, heavy or light. But not on clear ice, the snow and slush clears away well from the track. As for peddling it, down hill is the best way to go. You can use an easier gear but you go slow.
I would like something with a little more horsepower to push it. But it will climb hills and push through drifts.

rkorson4209

Oct 10, 2009
michigan
Opps I knew I forgot some thing. The ski is ok for fresh snow. On hard packed it is dificult to steer. I would just recomend the rear k-trak part and save some money! The performance of the trac is awsome in winter conditions! It does improve the push capcity of the drive train. On warm pavement it is painfully evident because it wants to go strait, and may pull the track off.(But it is not made for those conditions) In winter conditions it works fabulous, slush, snow, heavy or light. But not on clear ice, the snow and slush clears away well from the track. As for peddling it, down hill is the best way to go. You can use an easier gear but you go slow.
I would like something with a little more horsepower to push it. But it will climb hills and push through drifts.
Wow that is just crazy man. I NEED one of these kits. It's funny cause i was just sitting around thinking about what I'm gonna do for the winter, and then I stumbled upon your post. By far I think this is the way to go. Hope to see some videos of it driving,later on.

247Jude

Apr 4, 2009
Sudbury
You tube I have the buffalo with the 97cc 4 stroke, mis-spelled ktrak with testing k-track. The snow was already melting so not so great.