Sturgis bike rally

GoldenMotor.com

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
Anyone going to go to Sturgis?
My brother in law and I are planning on riding our Harley's to Sturgis I have yo go from Pampa, Texas to Hooper, Colorado meet up with him and then on to Sturgis.
Wish I had a way to take one of the motorbicycles I will take the motorbicycle.com tee shirt to wear there.
I hope to see some homemade choppers that are built and ridden to the event guys and girls and not trailered in.
I don't care as much for the bling stuff, chrome and billet bikes, but I like the back yard home made ones best. I do hope we can take in the nitro drag bikes that would be a hoot!
Might see some of you there who knows.
Norman

freewheeling frank

Mar 10, 2009
ridgway colorado
we have t shirts? where do i get that? maybe i havent explored this site enough, thanks frank

Frank its being looked into don't want a bunch of shirts made then not be able to sell them.
Norman

Last edited by a moderator:

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
My brother in law and I are planning on riding our Harley's to Sturgis I have yo go from Pampa, Texas to Hooper, Colorado meet up with him and then on to Sturgis.
Wish I had a way to take one of the motorbicycles I will take the motorbicycle.com tee shirt to wear there.
I hope to see some homemade choppers that are built and ridden to the event guys and girls and not trailered in.
I don't care as much for the bling stuff, chrome and billet bikes, but I like the back yard home made ones best. I do hope we can take in the nitro drag bikes that would be a hoot!
Norman
Norm,
If you're coming through Denver stop and say hello. I'll fire up the Jag or the old Roadmaster for you and we can go for a ride.
Tom

DOC BOLM

Aug 21, 2008
Mississippi
Norm if you guys would like to presale t shirts,i have a friend here that makes motorcycle shirts for me.I think after setup it is a 10 shirt min.HD

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
2Door
I'd sure like to stop by, we have a 12 hour ride to get to Sturgis from Hooper,co. I will have a 6 hr ride just to get to Hooper. If you want to PM me your address and cell phone we might be able to stop in I just don't know yet. We are looking for guys,gals who want to join in on the ride.
Norman

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
If we were to do this we might want to do it by areas as the cost for the trip to gather isn't cheap anymore planning a thing like this can be a real pain.
I do hope to see a least one MB at Sturgis I've heard of them being there in the past. So if I see one I hope to be able to talk to the owner.
Norman

Scotchmo

Jun 23, 2009
Los Osos, California
Norman
My wife and I will be touring the northwest for 3 or 4 weeks. We’re going to spend a week in Sturgis during the rally. We’re going to take my other motorbike. My HT/Schwinn is not well suited for that type of trip. Next time, maybe I’ll tow a trailer and take the HT bike along to use at the campsite. Look for my other bike while your there and say hello. I'll look for your tee shirt.

Attachments