Buzzing of a hundred+ bees from engine.

GoldenMotor.com

Best Toy Ever

Jun 21, 2013
USA
My engine sounds like the Buzzing noise of hundreds of bees when I am throttling to top speed and when it is throttling down. How do I add a hose to carb and make an air box? If that is the solution. 80cc engine. Thank you all for your help.

Best Toy Ever

Jun 21, 2013
USA
I forgot to say that the engine shakes like crazy. I should replace head gasket to fix the problem? How do you take links out of the chain the engine uses?

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
It could be loose mounts or a bad crank or several other things.
If it shakes that bad, I'd start looking for a problem in the mounts.
Also check the tank mounts, as it can really make a lot of noise rattling against the frame.
I use small bits of cut handgrip to cushion the tank.

Best Toy Ever

Jun 21, 2013
USA
How do I remove the pieces of the motor back end screws when they break off in the back of the engine? Yesterday my muffler came off. I re mounted it, but it still makes that extremely loud noise even though it is tight on the engine. Is this OK?

Best Toy Ever

Jun 21, 2013
USA
I found the problem with my muffler. The bottom of it is missing. It is really loud now. Is there a way to quit the muffler with out buying another muffler?

crassius

Sep 30, 2012
USA
if you can find just the bottom cap of the muffler you can put it back on, but they are hard to find

you really need to fix & tighten all motor mounts before more serious breakage occurs, and you need the hanger at the bottom of the muffler to keep it from breaking the studs off the motor