looking for a 80cc kit in los angeles

GoldenMotor.com

cezr

Oct 1, 2011
san fernando ca
Hi everyone
I am looking to purchase my first motor kit but i live in san fernando ca. I have looked at several web sites and they say they do not ship to ca. Is this true? Hopefully I can purchase one and if so does anyone know of a good place to pick one up at online or in the los angeles area? Thanks everyone:-||

riff44raff

Nov 4, 2010
staton ca
try ez crusers in orange county or try calling venice motor bikes or try 800 880 8187 thats raw motors I got a raw motor kit last year from a guy in elmonte for about $150 I had to go to el monte off the 605 and meet him at a 7 11 ya I know hinky or if that fails send me a message I know where to get a grubee gt5a kit for about $200 or $225 in orange county but I dont know if they want to be put on blast they had a few a month ago good luck

nidyanazo

May 25, 2010
SoCal
We ship in CA. To LA you get free overnight delivery. Check us out @ MOTOVELO.US

Our engines come with metal throttle handles, ported alum intakes, plus a whole bunch more that sets us apart from the rest. Watch our videos, and I challenge you to find a faster, cheaper kit then Motovelo.

Im always here for customer support, so feel free to call anytime!