3hp mini chopper built in 3 days

GoldenMotor.com

TorqinDirty

Oct 14, 2009
australia
hey guys, me again with another build, this time me and a good mate, brendon (or brendonv101 from youtube) made a mini chopper using a briggs and stratton 3hp edger engine, some square tubing off a exercise machine, bike wheels and forks and other various bits. this project was pretty good considering we only had 3 days to build it (amount of time i was in his city). the back sprocket is a 72 tooth go kart clutch which came off my ryobi bike later brenon got his own so he doesnt have to lend mine. we didnt have any brakes on it so it was a risky ride but we just had to plan ahead and because of the massive rake on the forks it was a dog to drive but with that galvinised water pipe straight pipe it was the sweetest thing i have ever heard haha, cheers

see us building it and riding the beast, go to youtube and search "Cchange4us mini chopper"

auflg

Attachments

Greased

Oct 15, 2009
MI
Wow, I wonder what a exhaust like that would sound like with the 50cc motor kit on my Chopper. I will have to fab one and check it out.

Greased

Oct 15, 2009
MI
Checked out your video on youtube. I caught up for an hour looking at all the screwed up crap everyone is building out there. I am building a chopper and I don't see One that has any creativity at all. One guy was video taping and almost got hit by a car!

Ditchrider

Jun 25, 2011
California
Good job, the only thing that I might change would be one of those skinney automible spare tires for the back tire. and a good helmet, maybe some gloves. Looks like it should do about 40.

Ditchrider

Jun 25, 2011
California
My first motorbike had a brigs washing machine motor on it and it did 20 mph with no brakes, just wedge the toe of your shoe in the front fork above the tire, you don't need brakes. Well, maybe it wouldn't hurt to have some. Thats a 2 and 1/2 motor , I think a repair manual is around here someplace.