Texas' Ugliest Criminals

GoldenMotor.com

geeksquid

Feb 14, 2008
These are real mug shots from drug busts in Brownwood, TX, which not long ago was the official crime capital of Texas even though the population is only 20,000. It's per capita crime rate was even higher than Dallas or Houston. These are some of the ugliest mugs I've ever seen. Maybe the cops are goosing them with a stun gun before they take their pic.

Attachments

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
A long time ago I worked in the police lab of a moderate sized town. We serviced and processed the film from the mug and lineup cameras. Those shots gave us endless hours of free entertainment. The women can be just as humorous as the men when they are totally drunk or high.

geeksquid

Feb 14, 2008
A long time ago I worked in the police lab of a moderate sized town. We serviced and processed the film from the mug and lineup cameras. Those shots gave us endless hours of free entertainment. The women can be just as humorous as the men when they are totally drunk or high.
I'll bet that's true. There are more busts coming and I'm always on the lookout for more goodies. There were several women involved in these past busts but most of them actually looked too good to get a laugh from. What's even funnier than these mugs is police sketches.

Attachments

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Would those be good on the back of a milk carton. Sumthen ta stare at while I eats my Cheri o's.