Next build old indian

GoldenMotor.com

58er

Jun 14, 2015
Michigan
pictures of bead roller
harbor freight model with few modifications to strengthen and make make useable.
few other pictures of some metal working gadgets i made.
2 small power hammers, one i keep a shrinking die (of sorts)
the other a roughing die.

Attachments

indian22

Dec 31, 2014
Oklahoma
I knew you had to have a planishing hammer and metal brake of some sort as well. Nice shop. Rick C.

RickS

Jan 30, 2011
Speonk, NY
My homebuilt planishing hammer. The HF ones were so lame I didn't even bother and just built it from scratch. Those descaling guns have quite a bit of power.

I also built a deep throat shrinker as I am going to try building my own gas tank.

Attachments

Reactions: Tom from Rubicon

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
I am intrigued about the concept of a "deep throat shrinker", but am scared to ask.

RickS

Jan 30, 2011
Speonk, NY
Grizzly. They used to sell a hammer that used the same one, and they make an upper die that fits on it. I also bought the lower dies from them. I haven't used it much, as I like the English Wheel better.

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
Yeah, this is definitely a cool build! I really get a kick out of seeing people building out Flyers from the component kits. It gets more bikes out there and I get to see the results.
Pat

Reactions: Tom from Rubicon

KevininPa

Mar 25, 2016
PA
Being a former electrician, I must say that I get a Kick out of the repurposing of the sheathing from some metal clad wire.