boardtrack racer Indian

GoldenMotor.com

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Talk to Dan at Taylarmotorbikes.com, you can go to the thread "Blood Thursty" under catagory topic, Board Trackers and Vintage Motorized Bicycles to see my 1911 Indian BTR build in progress, you won't get any more period correct or authenticity then Dan's work you can also go to "1919 Indian tribute" same catagory topic
GOOD LUCK!!

JohnThomas Sorrels

Dec 28, 2011
Ramona/ San Diego
While Dan builds very nice bikes I'm guessing shipping from Moscow to California and back will be a killer. If you're looking for some spec drawings, here are some that I used when planning out my build, not exactly Indian but the Cyclone looks pretty close and the one I drew is sort of a mix between the Cyclone and an Indian...

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
You can sometimes view drawings from the US patent office on line (after the patent expires). Might be worth a try.

Jul 27, 2015
São Paulo Brazil
Hi Indian Vintage Rider I would like to invite all of you to see what can be done in Argentina by craftsmen and goldsmiths screw to screw and sell to the world.
First thing to comment. This is not a restore; it is a ¨0 Km Part¨ .Fully mechanized in Argentine with latest technology of the Century XXI, piece by piece.The most modern technological processes, mechanic CNC, digital measuring, 3D design programs, were used for its manufacturing. All of this guarantees the quality of the components, the exchange and the availability of the spare parts ALWAYS.
we make all ours parts in ratio 1:1
Please enter here in the Face, in UmaJanelaPrargentina There may see Photos ,Videos and you can hear Tango Music too. You can will see some videos here

Thank a lot
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008434861900

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
Uma

I had seen a you tube of your developers and found it most interesting at the time.

I think I attempted to contact or wrote the contact information down -- what is the status of the Indian trade name holders at this time????