STill waiting!!

GoldenMotor.com

The Transporter

Jan 20, 2012
dearborn heights michigan
Some of you might have heard I had stiletto bike for sale. Sold her today still waitng for my bike from Biowbyu morini liguid cooled version. Totally mislead by website stating 4 WEEK SHIP TIME!!! Ordered between X-Mas and New Years still hasnt shipped 2-11-2012. Terry from BLOWBYU fail to inform me that it could take up to 3 MONTHS TO SHIP! I guess i am suppouse to be a mind reader!! I know things take time bbbbbbbbbbbut when you spend almost 3,000 on anything I think its only good business to let the customer know it could be 2 months longer than stated on your website my opion is that he needs to change website ! Please let me hear your thoughts ! Thanks

bandito

May 22, 2009
colorado
Cunfucious say its not good to write negative things about vendors who have $3000 of yo money. Other folks say he lacks communication skills also but eventually he comes around and are satisfied. Use search your not alone.

BigBlue

Nov 29, 2011
California
This is posted on the Blowbyu.ca website: "All sales are susspended untill further notice" It was posted since early December 2011. I assumed that he was out of business.

Did you contact him when you ordered between Xmas and New Years? Or did you just send a payment via PayPal without contacting him?

Chris
AKA: BigBlue

The Transporter

Jan 20, 2012
This is posted on the Blowbyu.ca website: "All sales are susspended untill further notice" It was posted since early December 2011. I assumed that he was out of business.

Did you contact him when you ordered between Xmas and New Years? Or did you just send a payment via PayPal without contacting him?

Chris
I had spoke to him before I sent my funds once pryer to Dec. and when I sent him the payment between Dec and Jan. He did not say anything about suspended until further notice. What do you know that I dont, do tell brother. Dont tell me I need to take a road trip with the boys.usflg

The Transporter

Jan 20, 2012
Good luck bro 3k is alot of money. Did you pay by paypal or CC?
I payed through paypal, I believe Terry will do the right thing, He has already sent me a upgraded spring for my boxer I was just pissed I didnt get it in 4 weeks, I wish he would have told me when I ordered it the proper time line. there is a big diff between 4 and 12 weeks when your stoked about getting something cool!!!!:-||

zaviii

Oct 17, 2008
Chico, Ca
Paypal protects you from these things for up to 90 days I believe. You need to call paypal immediately and explain your situation to a representative, that you have not received your product and you should be able to get your money back instead of hoping you will get what you have paid for, good luck.

They will walk you through the process to get your money back.

http://www.gtmdecals.com

BigBlue

Nov 29, 2011
California
I had spoke to him before I sent my funds once pryer to Dec. and when I sent him the payment between Dec and Jan. He did not say anything about suspended until further notice. What do you know that I dont, do tell brother. Dont tell me I need to take a road trip with the boys.usflg
I do not know Terry Blow and don't know any thing more about him or his business than you do other than what is posted on his website.

No, I would not advocate taking a road trip. As others stated, if your not happy with his promises, file with Paypal.

I ordered from him in November 2011 and it took a while for him to send the item I ordered, but he came through. From what others had posted he is a good person.

From his website: http://blowbyu.ca/6001.html

It appears that he is busy working full-time and is probably slower getting to things.

Good Luck,

Chris

The Transporter

Jan 20, 2012
I do not know Terry Blow and don't know any thing more about him or his business than you do other than what is posted on his website.

No, I would not advocate taking a road trip. As others stated, if your not happy with his promises, file with Paypal.

I ordered from him in November 2011 and it took a while for him to send the item I ordered, but he came through. From what others had posted he is a good person.

From his website: http://blowbyu.ca/6001.html

It appears that he is busy working full-time and is probably slower getting to things.

Good Luck,

Chris
Ok, lets all relax,I was simply stating that I would of perfered to know It would take longer than stated on the web site! This was all I had to go by! as far as Terry goes iam sure he is a good guy, i have never met him for i live in Michigan and he lives in Canada as far as i . As for Dean from what he has made pertaining to the boxer hes pretty awesome in my book!! Please do not take as a bashing toward anyone involved. Simply facts, and my way of venting. I am very much looking foward to getting my bike,just wish i had it already!!!! thanks:-||

hawaii_87

San Diego's Master Ride Organizer
May 17, 2011
San Diego
I've ordered from Terry before and he's a good man and will make sure things will right themselves out. He is working in the oil fields so before blasting him (by all means we have our opinions) contact him a couple more times. Good luck!!!