Clutch roller- who sells them? any good?

GoldenMotor.com

Al.Fisherman

Sep 9, 2009
Calera, Alabama
for some strange reason this thing made no difference and after time it ripped my cable. stock set up worked perfect
For some strange reason, you are the only one (out of more then a hundred) that has had a a problem with one. I have been using them on all 6 bikes that I have built starting as early as August 2009. I stand by the fact that the roller reduces the amount of pull on the clutch handle. I stand by everything that is purchased from me 100% and should you have a problem why didn't you let me know. Just send it back to me and I'll refund your money. They work so well that I have a number of repeat customers and members tell me that this item should be included in each and every kit. I take pride that I'm not like MOST of the vendors out there...I don't leave you high and dry after the sale. There is a ole saying: You can't please 100% of the people 100% of the time... well I want to please 100% of the people 100% of the time, and I take pride in that.

Ronald Becker aka AL. Fisherman
85 Southern Hills Drive
Calera, Alabama

Should anyone else have a problem with this mob (credit to Large Flipano) post here so all can see.

Last edited: