Pedalchopper Builds! Ft. Myers, Fl. Chopper Art.

GoldenMotor.com

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Well Jim has been very very busy these last few years, building some awesome works of Art with the Schwinn Stingray Choppers.

As far as I know ALL of these Choppers are sold, or were built to order, so this isn't a For Sale Thread.

Notice: I saw this thread over in The Forum Section: Tribute Board Trackers & Vintage Motorized Bicycles, Titled Taylar builds! Victorville CA
Which shows the same type of Thread Board Trackers as works of Art!
http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=44908

Just showing some Works of Art builds some lucky owners have been are or will be riding or just putting them in the living room as Chopper Art Works, that are just for looking at; and Admiring one's very own Chopper Metal Art.

Hope everyone enjoy's Pedalchopper's Metal Works of Art!

Last edited:

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Looks like someone @ Pedalchopper has been building something amazing again.

IMO, Another Masterpiece Work of Art from one of the Premier Custom Schwinn Stingray OCC Chopper Motorized Bicycle Builders!

Well from what I can see here it's a Schwinn Stretch Cruiser Stingray Chopper.

Well not exactly a Stretch Stingray Chopper more like half Stretch Cruiser & Half Schwinn Stingray Chopper, I see a Schwinn Stingray Chopper rear triangle, and a Schwinn Stingray 16-inch rear rim with an Electric hub laced into it.

That's pretty interesting, he ( Pedalchopper aka Jim ) may be onto something here with this new direction with the Stretch Cruiser-Stingray Chopper Hybrid Frame with Electric Powered Hub / Motorized Bicycle.

I like it , these builds never cease to amaze and inspire they are Metal Works of Art!

These builds keep getting more and more interesting.

I blew up this picture so it's a lil grainy, but you can see what a Motorcycle Tire looks like on the Schwinn OCC Stingray Chopper rear wheel it's IMO Awesome!!!

Peace Crazy Horse.

Last edited: