MotoDromo Cycles new build T35A

GoldenMotor.com

jazz87

Oct 25, 2009
San Jose, Ca
Hi guys, I havent posted a new bike since "Rosso", which wound up in this years RRB calendar. btw I sold it to a guy with a real 1915 Indian... Anyway here is one of my latest creations, painted as close to a vintage Bugatti blue as I could find, hence T35A. I used the new felt circuit tires and they are friggin awesome. Hope you like it! Oh before you ask, yes that's a coffee cup holder... its the only thing the buyer specified, go figure.
Cheers,
Jasper

ocho ninja

Jan 14, 2012
San Jose, CA
Nice build, you put some real time and attention to detail in to your bikes!

How are you taking faber's finally closing down? i know its gonna hit me pretty bad, it was my favorite place to go parts hunting for my bicycle projects.

jazz87

Oct 25, 2009
San Jose, Ca
Nice build, you put some real time and attention to detail in to your bikes!

How are you taking faber's finally closing down? i know its gonna hit me pretty bad, it was my favorite place to go parts hunting for my bicycle projects.
Thanks buddy, u know im all about the vintage detail :) Duuude I cant believe Alex is leaving!! I seen him load up a truckload of parts almost every morning i drive to work these days. Its so sad, i wish i had a couple Gs to buy a crapload of random stuff before he leaves... I think im gonna go cry a bit again..lol
Laters.