February 2010 L.A ride (Night/Day?)

GoldenMotor.com

bizcotch

Oct 27, 2008
Los Angeles
Was fun actually. Shawn and I rode from Burbank to the starting point at around 6:15. Going through Griffith park was a bit of an obstacle because it was flooded. Bikes did well through the mud :D.
We arrived at the starting point at 7 o'clock and waited for "all" you guys :(. Anyway, Jeff showed and it was all good . Headed out at 7:30 to downtown at little tokyo's the green bamboo (rockvoice's) hangout and had a couple of pitchers. We then proceeded to head out towards echo park and onto silverlake's German Tavern, the Red Lion. We had a pitcher and then took off to Hollywood blvd. We ended up at some bar next to the kodak theatre and mann's Chinese theatre. We cruised by the Chinese theatre and around la brea back onto sunset blvd. Headed back to the starting point at around close to midnight. After Jeff left, Shawn and I decided to continue on back to downtown at the Broadway Bar. Finally after we went to tommy"s burger stand on rampart and Beverly. Had some food before riding back to Burbank near the airport :D. Got back at 3am and it was cooooold!!!!

Thanks Jeff for showing up and joining us on the ride. It was fun!

Last edited:

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
does any one ride aroundlong beach??

gana have my bike up n running soon

need ppl to ride with
We have monthly LA rides!! The next one is March 7th, or you can start a new thread asking about LB riders... :D

There's a small group of us that ride around Venice & drink a lot of beer every Saturday!! ;)